Total Pageviews

Monday, January 5, 2015

01/05/15 - New Year Updates



Today
Learning Targets:
- I can graph an inequality.
- I can understand an inequality has more than one solution.

Today we started our inequality unit.  The students completed a notes activity about inequalities using a Frayer model.  Then we worked through several examples in class together.  The students have 7 problems for homework.  Most students were able to finish most of the homework in class.

Helpful websites:
Learn Zillion Lesson

Games & Practice:

Inequality Wars

Graphing Inequality Practice


Challenge game:  Solving Inequalities Game

Other Information

  • No ESS this week.  ESS resumes next Monday, January 12, 2015.
  • Students that have not turned in their completed projected now have a zero listed in Infinite Campus.  I will accept the projects up until next Thursday, January 15th.  I will not deduct any points for it being late due to the illness and break. 
  • The 2nd nine weeks ends on January 16th.  
  • Makeup Math MAPS tests will be made starting tomorrow.  
  • Due to copyright laws I will not be able to post copies of the homework on my blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment